As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Do you have the Spark?

"It takes 20 years to be an overnight success." - Eddie Cantor

SparkPeople Translation
If you meet somebody that became a true overnight success, you are meeting a very lucky person. For the rest of us, which includes the vast majority of the world’s population, this just isn’t going to happen. Not that you can’t be successful, because that surely is an attainable task. It just probably will happen with a lot of hard work, and probably several setbacks. But if you really want something, set it as a goal and go for it! Plan out what would be necessary for you to reach this objective, and start at it. If you build a solid foundation, setbacks won’t have a huge effect on you. Remember, 2 steps forward and 1 step back still is progress.

Have you tried Sparkpeople.com? It's a site for improving your health and ultimately, your outlook on life. A friend in one of my ebay artist groups recommended the site because it's totally free, and I had been paying for Weight Watchers online tools for my nutritional info and food tracking. I have been on Sparkpeople for a year, but I've only recently really focused on getting all I can from the site. The resources for nutrition and exercise and moral support seem infinite even after all this time. I give it two thumbs up in snappin Z formation!

I hope you will visit this terrific site and enhance your healthy lifestyle!
Have a great day!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers