As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Girl Interrupted

Ok, I haven't painted this weekend, AT ALL! But here's why.

I was enlisted by the weekender's home improvement guild.

We built new stairs leading to ..... guess......my studio!!! YAY!! I don't have to climb down the 'old torn up carpet and covered with yuck and nails stairs', I now have a nice path to my happy place!
And, I can start painting again with happy feet.

...Of course, I have to paint the risers and seal the steps.
...Then, we're tiling the landing.
...and I'm doing a decorative finish on the walls.

Whew.

I promise to get work done. I promise to paint. I promise to paint.

To Be Continued...
(geez, that's a lot of leader dots. You know, you can overdo punctuation!!!!!)
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product. It's up to you now. Get crancking and your inspirational juices will gush forth to envelop your happy place

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers