As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Monday, April 15, 2013

Love. It's for everyone!

"Hang your heart where you are welcome!"
5x7 mixed media collage
Available on Etsy

Celebrate love.  Honor equality!

This is another from my Insomniac's File, a collage series inspired by my moments of restlessness.  If you're lying in bed tossing and turning, you might as well just get up and do something, you may be surprised what comes of it!

I took some of these to hang in my Saturday Market booth this weekend and this one sold right away. Well, now they have decided to get a tiny personal tweak in there, so this one is actually available. It's just a sweet sentiment and a personal tribute to marriage equality.  There will be more with similar ramblings and the little hangers (I have a few more) and the lighter colors with white, natural and red frames.

Have a nice day,
Rebecca
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers