As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sometimes you swim, sometimes you need a hand

Ever feel like this?

I have a friend who has just entered the dating scene after a very very long time. She is excited about the prospects, but is a little afraid of getting bit.

My advice to her is BITE BACK!! (lqtm)

he he
Now, for the puns...
You can't catch the big one without a good lure.
Just remember, if you don't take a chance, you'll always wonder about the one that got away.

So, to all of you who have something you really want to do (BAD) and have never taken the step, just do it...so what if you get bit, a little.

What would be worse?
Yea, that's what I thought!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. haha that is so true! I have been bitten a few times now I am a bite back Babe! lol And they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any other useless generic love live advice? I should subscribe wouldn't want to miss any of these tidbits.

    How about a column for those looking for Friday night frolicks only?

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers