As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Shows!

I will be taking part in two holiday shows the next two Saturdays, Dec. 5, and Dec. 12.

A fun time will be had by all!

What a great way to enjoy some quality time with friends and family!
This Saturday, come on out to the Chattahoochie Nature Center for entertainment, games, food, live music and, of course handmade specialty items by local vendors, like me! There you will find items from The Georgia Etsy Street Team and Team North Georgia! You can search for these teams on Etsy to get ready for your shopping day!


Then, the following Saturday, I will be with my Team North Georgia in Alpharetta, for an in-home craft show, full of more wonderful handmade uniqueness!

If you haven't shopped handmade, this 'aint cross stitch on plastic crosses! A fun and high quality assortment of art, jewelry, clothing, housewares, bath and beauty products, and more will be on display. Plus goodies to nibble!

For more information, you can contact me on through my shop or on Facebook!
Leave a note on my fan page to tell others about your holiday show or promotions in your own shop!


Smelly's Facebook Fan Page
Smelly Rhino Studio

Have a great week!
See you there!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. If I was in the area, I would definitely come and have some fun! Hope you have lots of sales. I know you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rebecca, thank you so much for your class. I made my first sale on Etsy yesterday. Love your comments and keeping up with you

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers