As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

smelly magnets that don't smell, but if they did, it might be nice

Sometimes I wonder while I'm trying to salvage the last ounce of my french pressed pot, without actually consuming the goop that would force me to sift coffee grounds out of my teeth, "hmm..I should probably put more water on, in case I want to experience this again in the near future!"

Such is the case with these cute (and cheap) little magnets. Only $4.00 each and a nice way to keep on enjoying the art you may already have somewhere else in the house, but just want another little piece of it when you reach for the handle on the fridge! Or maybe your budget will only allow for the smallest stuff..and hey, I think I can accommodate you!

I have a stock on hand and I will ship out same day if I can. Anyway, yet another small marketing hooray for the folks at those online printers.

Thanks for visiting my shops, favoriting me, friending me and fanning me too!
Have a great day!

Smelly Rhino Studio Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers