As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance. -- Calvin and Hobbes

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

#2; 29 faces

Wow, another day, another face.  Would you believe it already?  lol
Cassie in progress
To order your own, visit my Etsy shop


This one isn't quite done, but she's getting close enough I can post her and go memorize my lines for my acting class tomorrow.

While I'm on a roll, I'm on another challenge worth mentioning. No wheat!  (hahahah, on a ROLL! get it? flour?! ok, never mind.)  To top that off, for giggles, I've also "mostly" eliminated the other white starches: sugar, potatoes and rice are relegated to just one day per week.  I'm on Day 6 today and feeling rather fantastic!  Can I get a woot woot?  Eric just handed me a sugar free cocoa with marshmallows. (I didn't say I'm perfect, pretty sure I made that very clear!)


Have a good night,

Rebecca


“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” 
― Anne Frank




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say? Put 'er there!

Things to Ponder

Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. -Andy Warhol

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Follow smellyrhino on Twitter

Followers